Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Added Back Some Sugar

And boy was that a stupid choice!!

We drove back to my hometown to stay with my BFF for the week. That's the good news. The bad news is that my hometown has all of my favorite restaurants and food stores. Also, my BFF is my favorite binge-buddy.

So, with nothing but unconditional love and understanding looks coming from BFF, I ate my way through the entire week at her house, and into half a week once we returned back home.

The scale showed an almost 20 lb gain this morning. Yes. It is possible. I ate that much. Ugh.

So I am now trying to claw my way out of this pit. Again. And sugar detoxing sucks. Really, really sucks.

Today was Day One. Again. Lord, can this be my last Day One? Can I please not relapse anymore???

No comments:

Post a Comment